pspp-dev

Re: cross-compiling

From: Michel Boaventura
Subject: Re: cross-compiling
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 00:23:16 -0300

Now I see all the things that make the use of those tools, but imagine
that i want
to use then on my works. I will have to write al the configs from the
"configure" script
by my self? And allmost all of the GNU softwares became with the same
skeleton, with
the README, the INSTALL, the "configure", etc...

There's one IDE, or thing like that who make all of this alone?
As far as I know, kdevelop does the job, but I really like Vim as a program
enviroment ;)

Michel