pspp-dev

Re: Possible Bug

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Possible Bug
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 09:00:46 +0800

First of all I have a couple of requests:

1.  Can you please not write emails in html! It's very awkward to read
    them.

2.  When discussing questions originally posted to a mailing list,
    please copy your follow-up messages to the list.  This way, others
    get the benefit of the discussion, and they may be able to help
    you better than I.