pspp-dev

Re: Re: Writing journal and output file to current directory

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Re: Writing journal and output file to current directory
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 06:21:31 +0800

If you use ./configure --enable-relocatable then you will have a
version which is fully functional and can be installed in the user's
home directory (or anywhere else that you want).

I've been testing it recently, and it works fine for me, at least on
GNU/Linux.  There seems to be a small problem when using shared
libraries on the latest development version, so use the stable version
or pass LDFLAGS=-static-libtool-libs to configure.

J'