pspp-dev

Re: Problem with frequencies

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: Problem with frequencies
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 20:58:14 -0700

michel <address@hidden> writes:

> I have an huge database with almost 400,000 and 333 variables. If I running
> this syntax file:
> GET
>   /FILE=PES_PNAD2007.sav
>
> FREQUENCIES
>   /VARIABLES=UF
>   /FORMAT=AVALUE TABLE.
>
> This is making an strange output, with "*" where should be the frequencies
> of the variables.
> Do you think that its because the size of the base?

That's really odd.

Some of the code in FREQUENCIES in the output display code has
changed recently, so what version of PSPP is this?  You can give
the Git commit number or, failing that, the name of the branch
and the date on which you last updated from it.

Does PES_PNAD2007.sav have a weighting variable?  If so, what is
its format?
--
"I consider that the golden rule requires that if I like a program
 I must share it with other people who like it."