pspp-dev

Problem with configure/make

From: michel
Subject: Problem with configure/make
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 08:38:07 -0300

Hello,

If I run ./configure and make on the pspp source folder, the file
"src/language/tests/check-model.c" is created
correctly. But if I run configure from other folder (because I need to make
linux an windows versions, so I use configure
on different folders) it file is created with some char problems, and don't
compile. I'm sending the diff of the two files
one on the source folder, and other on another folder.
Do you have any clue of why this is happening?

Thank you,

Michel