pspp-dev

savannah restored (as best I can)

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: savannah restored (as best I can)
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 00:57:52 -0700

A disk at Savannah failed and they had poor backups, so some
commits were lost on their end.  I pushed everything that I had
locally, which I believe restores everything that was missing.
At least, I have pushed back all the commits that I could find
mentioned on the pspp-commits list.

It isn't clear to me whether the rewrite-sheet or thread-aware
branches should be there.  Perhaps they were deleted and have now
been resurrected by mistake.
--
"Sanity is not statistical."
--George Orwell