pspp-dev

Re: Subscribe PSPP to launchpad.net?

From: Jacopo Anderlini
Subject: Re: Subscribe PSPP to launchpad.net?
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 18:26:59 +0200

Yep, I nouned launchpad.net for its easy tools for translations, like pages with original strings and a form to submit the translated ones, in order to have a unique .po file in the site wich is translated (and reviewed) by many different people.

Jacopo

address@hidden ha scritto:
I would recommend that you use the GNU translation project's resources instead.
See http://translationproject.org/team/it.html

J'