pspp-dev

a little start at improving PSPP translatability

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: a little start at improving PSPP translatability
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 22:25:22 -0700

After our email discussion today, I decided to start looking
through PSPP for ways to make it easier to translate.  After a
few minutes I came up with what I think are some improvements.
Do you want to look over the changes in the "i18n" branch that I
just pushed?  They get rid of a number of translatable strings,
which should help I guess.  It's only a small start--there is a
lot more that can be done.
--
Ben Pfaff
http://benpfaff.org