pspp-dev

Re: GNU PSPP 0.6.2-rc1 now available

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: GNU PSPP 0.6.2-rc1 now available
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 21:07:36 -0700

Matej Cepl <address@hidden> writes:

> P.S.: Just to notify you that am in the process of giving up on
> maintaining all my Fedora packages (personal reasons, including a sick
> family). PSPP was gladly taken over by very experienced Fedora maintainer
> Peter Lemenkov.

Thank you for the help you've given the PSPP project over the
time you've been the Fedora maintainer for it.  In particular,
you've been very good about forwarding problems to us as you've
come across them.

I know from personal experience how much worry and heartache an
illness in the family can cause.  I send your family my best
wishes.
--
Ben Pfaff
http://benpfaff.org