pspp-dev

First stab at FACTOR command.

From: John Darrington
Subject: First stab at FACTOR command.
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 18:58:03 +0000

I've pushed an implementation of the FACTOR command to git.

It has many omissions (notably rotations are not supported), but
it does allow one to do basic Principal Components analysis and
Principal Axis factoring.

The so called "Scree" plots I've implemented only in the "output"
branch, since the chart interface is so very different from that
in master.

J'

--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3