pspp-dev

Fwd:

From: Michel Boaventura
Subject: Fwd:
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 11:06:35 -0300

This is a little tricky, because a lot of Brazilians prefer English
than pt_PT (I'm one of those), but also a lot of users doesn't speak
english, so pt_PT is better than nothing.

I agree with Harry that the translation project coordinators won't be
happy if we just use pt_BR in replacing of pt.
Maybe let the user choose during the install?

I will try to contact the pt translation team, and see what they think.

Michel