pspp-dev

Re: Some gui strings are not being translated

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: Some gui strings are not being translated
Date: Sat, 08 May 2010 10:40:56 -0700

Michel Boaventura <address@hidden> writes:

> I don't have commit access, but I really like to have.
> Please push the patch while I assign the copyright papers.

Thank you for the patch.  I pushed it.  It affects more than 15
lines, but all in an identical trivial way, so I decided that it
was likely to be insignificant for copyright purposes.

Do you need any information on forms to fill out, etc.?

Thanks,

Ben.
--
On Perl: "It's as if H.P. Lovecraft, returned from the dead and speaking by
seance to Larry Wall, designed a language both elegant and terrifying for his