pspp-dev

new ideas for how to contribute to PSPP

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: new ideas for how to contribute to PSPP
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2010 11:07:56 -0700

Harry Thijssen has written up some new ideas on different ways
that people could help out with PSPP development.  I've added
these at the top of the existing "Contribute" page on the PSPP
webpage:
        http://www.gnu.org/software/pspp/contribute.html

If you are interested in helping out with PSPP, but have not yet
found the right way to do it, I suggest that you start there.  I
am sure that there are other ways to help, too, but Harry's ideas
are good ones.

Thanks,

Ben.
--