pspp-dev

hardware failure

From: pfaffben
Subject: hardware failure
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 12:16:19 -0500

The main laptop I use for pretty much everything is down right now with a bad
hard disk.  I've got a service call in to Lenovo to have them send me a new
one.  I'll probably be scarce on the PSPP lists for a few days until I can
get everything back up and running.  The nightly builds will also not be
running since they run on my laptop.

I'll probably still be on IRC during the week, since I can do that from my
office computer.