pspp-dev

Re: [VAR_NAME_LEN 00/17] Eliminate uses of VAR_NAME_LEN

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: [VAR_NAME_LEN 00/17] Eliminate uses of VAR_NAME_LEN
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 21:34:58 -0800

I spotted one new use of sprintf() in these patches, but this
uses INT_BUFSIZE_BOUND to calculate the required buffer size.  I
asked about this on bug-gettext and bug-gnulib and got some
replies saying that it was OK even with locales:
        http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.utils.bugs/17357
        http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.utils.bugs/17359
So I'm going to leave that one as-is.

Thank you for taking a look.