pspp-dev

Re: Re: boxplots (at least for HTML export)

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: Re: Re: boxplots (at least for HTML export)
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 19:50:18 +0100

2011/2/17 <address@hidden>Hi Ben,thanks for telling me that his is already implemented!

Is there a way to enable this in the psppire GUI or is this not yet implemented?

As I could not find the option in the GUI I gave it a try on command
line, though at least under Windows, using the pspp coming withthe
0.7.6-g38ba1e of psppire I am not able to specify the output file using
e.g -o "D:/myoutputfile.html" so I could not check wheter boxplots work
in html export.

Jan

Hi

I didn't check it,  but I would assume it should be
-o "D:\myoutputfile.html"
instead off
-o "D:/myoutputfile.html"
which is more MSWindows like.

BTW did you try any of the recent ubuntu builds? I would use a native Ubuntu build instead of a MSWindows port on Wine.

Have fun