pspp-dev

Re: Re: An example for Adding a menu item

From: eran . liberty
Subject: Re: Re: An example for Adding a menu item
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 12:49:53 +0000

On May 17, 2011 12:28pm, John Darrington <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 09:16:35AM +0300, eran liberty wrote:
>

>     Great. So I will look for some other needed/missing feature, and
>
>     consult with you before I dash a head with it.
>

>     -- Liberty
>
>     >
>
> There is no shortage of them.  Look in the bug tracker for ideas.
>
> Are you most interested further developing the GUI or adding new
>
> statistical abilities or something else?

I am most interested in filling in anything that prevents this tool from being educational aid replacement for SPSS.

In other words, I will try to fill in the exact functionality that my friend needs to run her course. GLM is one such example.

As soon as I will comply a complete list of such show stopper features (as far as university course goes), I will mail it to you and we can pick at it together. :)

Time frame is about 3-4 months... by then syllabus should be closed and classes + exercises ready

-- Liberty