pspp-dev

screenshot of new datasheet I'm working on

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: screenshot of new datasheet I'm working on
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 22:31:14 -0700

As we've talked about before, I'm working on a new implementation
of the datasheet.  I'm to the point where I feel like it's worth
showing it off.  Just for fun, here's a screenshot with grid
lines turned off and value labels turned on:
        http://benpfaff.org/~blp/private/mClGF6sT/new-datasheet.png

Here's one with grid lines on, value labels off, showing that
value labels are still shown as tooltips:
        http://benpfaff.org/~blp/private/xNMIS5BX/new-datasheet2.png
--
Ben Pfaff
http://benpfaff.org