pspp-dev

Re: Icon design

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Icon design
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 16:42:34 +0000

Thanks for the offer.  Most of the existing icons exist only as bitmaps,
we could do with some svg versions.   Also, I'm not convinced that in
all aspects we've been adhereing to the freedesktop standards, which means
that a rather inconsistent appearance is visible on certain platforms/themes.
For example, the high contrast theme (for visually impaired users) doesn't
look good with PSPP.

We need someone to take general ownership of the icon issues. If necessary
to create some new ones, and generally tidy up the way it has been organised.

J'