pspp-dev

Re: Call for testers

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: Re: Call for testers
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 09:52:47 +0100

Hi Michel

Thanks for the report. I prefer a link to http://pspp.awardspace.com
as this gives me the ability to have not yet tested and wrong versions
on sourceforge. This is indeed the difference between both. If I have
doubts about a version in sf it is not published on or removed from
pspp.awardspace.com but might be for a will available on sf for
further testing. This makes the pspp.awardspace link more reliable.

Have fun