pspp-dev

Re: Debian test errors

From: bojo42
Subject: Re: Debian test errors
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 12:33:31 +0100

Am Mittwoch, den 29.02.2012, 10:50 +0000 schrieb John Darrington:
> On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 11:16:21AM +0100, bojo42 wrote:
>      As you may have noticed i started a dialog with the postgres maintainer
>      and the autobuilders admin(s) for amd64, where i included you.
>
> Do you know if we can write to /tmp when running under the buildd chroot jail?
> If so, we should be able to work around the problem be putting the socket
> there
> instead of in the current directory.

Just tested it successfully with pbuilder, don't know for sure regarding
Debian's autobuilder, but seems worth a try (although i would prefer a
solution without leaving the build dir).

>      I also requested the removal of the package in version
>      0.7.9+git20120219-1 as it shouldn't be out in the open with testsuite
>      errors and on rebuilds it may have even pass critical testsuite
>      failures. The trick for debhelper 7 and debian/rules was and now is:
>
>      override_dh_auto_test:
>       dh_auto_test || { cat $(CURDIR)/tests/testsuite.log; exit 1; }
>
> I would have written "false" instead of "exit 1", but I guess it'll do
> the same thing.
>
> ?

Okay changed and tested it to:

override_dh_auto_test:
        dh_auto_test || { cat $(CURDIR)/tests/testsuite.log; false; }