pspp-dev

Re: ready for another Debian upload (was: Re: PSPP back in Debian)

From: bojo42
Subject: Re: ready for another Debian upload (was: Re: PSPP back in Debian)
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 01:41:21 +0100

Done, new version ready for push at mentors (with removed hurd-i386
build dependency).

The ftpmasters also removed all former packages with successful builds
on testsuite failures like i requested (or to be precisly they just
removed all pspp packages from sid ;)

So when the all the fixes will work as expected we'll have a pretty
cleaned up package in Debian, that will migrate to Wheezy after ten
days. Wasn't the shortest journey, but now we quite have the best PSPP
in Debian ever ;) Just hope we get still get it into Ubuntu for 12.04
LTS, would be a nice reconquered userbase for your all your newer work.

Cheers and a late good night from Europe.

Bojo42