pspp-dev

new compiler warning under "wheezy" in Perl code

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: new compiler warning under "wheezy" in Perl code
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2012 17:15:59 -0700

I upgraded from Debian "squeeze" to "wheezy" this week and there
are tons of new warnings now.  Most of them are not real
problems, so I can resolve them, but this one seems like a real
problem and I don't know the correct fix:

PSPP.xs: In function 'XS_PSPP__Sysfile_pxs_create_sysfile':
PSPP.xs:577:28: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size
[-Wint-to-pointer-cast]

Would you mind taking a look?

Thanks,

Ben.