pspp-dev

Re: Selma is Back; Sorry Dropped off Face of Earth For 6 Months

From: Selma Leathem
Subject: Re: Selma is Back; Sorry Dropped off Face of Earth For 6 Months
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 09:29:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

Thanks for your response. I'm actually nearly there with the chapter and have attached the texi file and word document of it. I've finished proof reading the document, and have put the chapter into a "rough" (nodes, menus and tables in place ) texi file, where I plan on reading more about texinfo and fine tuning the texinfor syntax such that the format matches the existing documentation.

Regards,

Selma