pspp-dev

Re: All done except for unitelligent line spacing issues

From: Selma Leathem
Subject: Re: All done except for unitelligent line spacing issues
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 08:32:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I've checked out the latest version of pspp, and when I try to build the whole help manual with my chapter inserted I come across bug issues in other chapters. For example the file tutorial.texi starts out with the command include "tut.texi", but there is no tut.texi file there, and there are other buggy problems in other files too.

I'll try incorporating into an older version, where I believe I've had better luck in the past. But, anyhow incorporating is not that big an issue, it only requires  a single include statement in the pspp.texinfo file.

Selma