pspp-dev

Re: No more errors with chapter file

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: No more errors with chapter file
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 08:53:14 +0200

I don't get any more errors.  So it would seem to be perfect from a Texinfo
compliance
point of view.

Do you know how the FSF paperwork is proceding?  Once that has been done I
think we
can check in your work.

In the meantime, can you please run a spell checker over the text.  There are a
lot of
typos.  If you use Aspell, then it convieniently ignores Texinfo keywords.
And can
you pay particular attention to proper names.  You have written "Chronbach"
whereas
in other chapters we have "Cronbach".  Can you please find out which one is
correct
and fix whichever is wrong.

Also, I noticed a lot of places where you are referring to filenames such as
MPG.sav
We write this as @file{MPG.sav}

It's starting to take shape!

John