pspp-dev

Final Proof Read

From: Selma Leathem
Subject: Final Proof Read
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 12:21:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hello John,

I've done everything you recommended in your last email with the file. Tommorrow morning I'll give the file a final proof read to see if there is anything else I missed. I'll resize some of the images too. I believe some of them are too large for the page width. Don't worry it's only about five images that have this issue.

Do you know if paper work okaying me to submit has come back yet?

Thank you,

Selma