pspp-dev

Re: PSPP printing

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: PSPP printing
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 09:51:50 +0100

Somebody I know with Windows also had this problem and showed it to me.

I think if we're going to solve this, we will have to start the cycle of
adding diagnostics, build, inspect, verify --- like we did with the last
windows issue.

I don't have regular access to a windows machine, so will have to rely on
others to do that part.

Do we want to give it a try?

John