pspp-dev

Re: Proposal for new art for GNU PSPP

From: Hugo Alejandro
Subject: Re: Proposal for new art for GNU PSPP
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 13:37:30 -0400

Hello again.
I write to tell a new information.
I have contacted a graphic designer GNOME project partner (Jakub
Steiner) and has guided me with links and tutorials. Moreover, I asked
about the "chart icon" and kindly send it to me (the original) and
told me I was free to use as icon  PSPP under license CCBYSA3, which
is great news because it is a fantastic icon and it looks great in
PSPP.
Although I would have liked to do something myself, this is what makes
it great opensource software.

A useful link as licensing.

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/commits-list/2010-March/msg12239.html

Regards.