pspp-dev

Re: Proposal for new art for GNU PSPP

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Proposal for new art for GNU PSPP
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 09:18:51 +0200

Thanks for the update.

It the time right to start integrating any of these into pspp?
Perhaps we could start with the mimetype icons.
Or are there updates to come?

J'

On Sun, Jul 21, 2013 at 03:17:38PM -0700, Basti?n D?az wrote:
     Sending promised.

     Now PSPPire, has icons in high contrast to improve universal access
possibilities.

     I had to redo the progress that had, since I noticed that the new
high-contrast icons in GNOME, are based on new symbolic icons, so the job will
be much easier.

     changes:
     - New set of icons in high contrast
     - Include new symbolic icons and changes in some previous designs.
     - Redesign of the "splash", supports 800x600 px monitors
     - New "about-logo-web"
     - Improved mime types icons 16x16 px

     note: the font used is DejaVu

     Regards