pspp-dev

Re: Icons - feedback

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: Icons - feedback
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 14:12:03 -0700

On Sun, Jul 28, 2013 at 12:04:03PM -0700, Basti?n D?az wrote:
> Note: You know if I can use SparkleShare with savannah git repository?

I had never heard of SparkleShare before now.  It looks like useful
software, but after experimenting with it briefly on the PSPP repository
I see that it pushes commits on its own (I had to rewind one that it
pushed as soon as I turned it on), which isn't really acceptable for a
software project.

So, I'm happy to use SparkleShare, if you like, to collaborate, but we
should host it somewhere else.  http://repo.or.cz/ is one place we could
use, for example.