pspp-dev

Re: patch for review

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: patch for review
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 21:56:05 -0700

On Wed, Oct 02, 2013 at 04:39:06PM +0200, John Darrington wrote:
> I'd appreciate a review of this patch before I push it.  Thanks.

The old code and the new code make sense to me, I think.  It's not
obvious to me how it will simplify upcoming code (or what that code will
do), but it seems fine.

It might use a few comments, especially in the new header file, to
explain the overall purpose of the object.  The commit message explains
it a little bit, but it would be useful to have that in the code too.