pspp-dev

Re: Re: Icons on the buttons in psppire (Basti?n D?az)

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: Re: Re: Icons on the buttons in psppire (Basti?n D?az)
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 10:34:21 +0200

Hi Bastian

From: Basti?n D?az <address@hidden>
To: John Darrington <address@hidden>
[...]

As a user I would like to see a version of "psppire" in GTK+ 3, but there remains a great desktop environment that uses GTK+ 2 (XFCE) and have not seen software GTK+ 3 in windows. (I do not know the technical details)

I am not sure if I understand you correct.
I guess windows in your text is MSWindows ?
If so, why do you believe creating a GTK+3 version of psppire for MSWindows would be a problem? I didn't try it yet, but don't see a reason why does would be a problem. If you can point me at a problematic issue I can test that.

Have fun