pspp-dev

[patch #8518] autoreconf does not work because updated build-aux/texinfo

From: Friedrich Beckmann
Subject: [patch #8518] autoreconf does not work because updated build-aux/texinfo.tex does not ignore problem in statistics.texi
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 12:22:36 +0000

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Breno Leitao proposed to enable dh_autoreconf in the debian build process.
See

I tried to run autoreconf with pspp 0.8.3. This will update
build-aux/texinfo.tex. As a result the pdf generation fails in the build
process. It turned out that the file doc/statistics.texi uses code that should
not be used. See:

http://www.ginac.de/pipermail/cln-list/2010-May/000575.html

The attached patch changes the statistics.texi such that it complies. I
suggest to include this change in upstream as it will make pspp compatible
with the current texinfo version. I added the patch in debian package 0.8.3-3.

Friedrich

File Attachments:

Date: Di 19 Aug 2014 12:22:34 GMT  Name: texinfo.diff  Size: 832B   By:
beckmanf