pspp-dev

Re: Re: Re: save translate error

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: Re: Re: Re: save translate error
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 20:48:49 +0100

  I pushed a few changes which improve the error reporting slightly.  By that, I
  mean there should no longer be the "Success" which obviously isn't.

Ok

This works
However the user reported:
Creating temporary file resulted in errorĀ  (file name): No such file or directory.
This might be an issue with a non existing, full temp directory or insufficient rights.

I was not able to reproduce the problem with any off these situations. Maybe the user can provide some more info
Have fun