pspp-dev

gtk3: gtk_widget_register_window ist available only in 3.8

From: Friedrich Beckmann
Subject: gtk3: gtk_widget_register_window ist available only in 3.8
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 23:14:03 +0200

Hi,

i did some changes in the gtk3 branch and tested on debian 8 (current stable release).
I used gtk_widget_register_window() which was introduced in gtk version 3.8. This
does not compile on debian 7 because there we have version 3.4.2. I can change
the required version check in the build process or replace it with the previous construct.

Any opinions regarding a change of the minimum required gtk3 version?

Friedrich