pspp-dev

Re: Debian 0.8.5-3 is on mentors - added fix for s390x regression failur

From: Friedrich Beckmann
Subject: Re: Debian 0.8.5-3 is on mentors - added fix for s390x regression failure
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 09:23:35 +0200

Hi Ben,

i guess the texlive maintainers installed a new package version where the
component libtexluajit2 is not targeted for all platforms. Now the dependencies
on the left out platforms cannot be resolved. See the control file:

http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-tex/texlive-bin.git/tree/debian/control

Friedrich