pspp-dev

Re: SPSS vs PSPP syntax

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: SPSS vs PSPP syntax
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 18:22:39 +0200

This is not a discussion about Pspp development.

For questions like this, please use the pspp-users mailing list.

Thank you.

J'

On Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 05:17:47PM +0200, Carlos Gonz??lez Haro wrote:
     Thanks for your quick reply,

     I have installed PSPP 0.8.4 via MacPorts, and it is working fine, however I
     would like to install the last release (0.8.5).

     It is a pity that the last release was not available for OS X.

     Thanks for your assistance.

     Carlos.

     *Carlos Gonz??lez Haro**, PhD, MSc, BSc*
     *Physical Fitness Coach / **Sport Physiologist / **Senior Sport Scientist*
     *LinkedIn: *www.linkedin.com/in/carlosgonzalezharo