pspp-dev

Re: New Sheet

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: New Sheet
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2016 11:16:59 +0100

hi Fritz,

Yeah sorry.  I upgraded Debian this week (always a recipe for breaking things).

Try it now.

J'

On Thu, Mar 03, 2016 at 11:04:05AM +0100, Friedrich Beckmann wrote:

     the efficient sheet tarball is not found via the link you described below.

     Fritz

http://darrington.wattle.id.au/efficient-sheet-0.3.tar.gz

     > I have also pushed a new branch called "sheet".  To use this branch you
need to copy
     > the above tarball directory (or symlink it) to
src/ui/gui/efficient-sheet.  Needless to say,

--
Avoid eavesdropping.  Send strong encryted email.
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3