pspp-dev

Re: Dynamic Workspace setting

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: Re: Dynamic Workspace setting
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2016 16:29:39 +0200

I think this threat is has no answers yet.

Indeed the 64 MB is lower as necessary on current computers. This could be higher.

MSWindows used to use as much memory as possible for caching. So MemFree wouln´t be a good value I guess. I would suggest at least for MSWindows to set it to  1/4 of the physical memory.
If other programs need memory too, MSWindows will swap.

Have fun