pspp-dev

Re: PSPP dev in-person gathering in Germany in April?

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: PSPP dev in-person gathering in Germany in April?
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2019 11:16:34 +0100

I'm in!

If we're going to do talks/seminars, then I'd need some time to prepare,
and we'd need to find a place to do them.

I can think of a few places in here in Southern Germany, where we could
possibly do that, but I don't know of any in the Saarland region (but
could probably look for something if required).

J'