pspp-dev

Re: Continuous integration tests also for MacOS and Windows

From: Michel Boaventura
Subject: Re: Continuous integration tests also for MacOS and Windows
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2020 13:55:30 +0000

I've been playing with this to automatically build pspp for windows and came
out with the attached Dockerfile which uses Fedora and wine to build and test
pspp.

The final results are:
ERROR: 1193 tests were run,
444 failed unexpectedly.
18 tests were skipped.

I still didn't have the time to check this tests, but if anyone would like to
give it a try you can just copy the Dockerfile and copy the
gimp_to_imagemagick.patch to ($pwd)/patches
and run docker build . -t pspp --cpuset-cpus="0-7".