pspp-dev

Re: Continuous integration tests also for MacOS and Windows

From: Friedrich Beckmann
Subject: Re: Continuous integration tests also for MacOS and Windows
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2020 22:10:40 +0200

> Would it make sense to publish the build products
> somehow? (At least, currently I see only a status and a build log.)

I followed the ideas from macports.org and: Ta-Ta! We have a nightly build pspp
MacOS dmg bundle:

https://www.hs-augsburg.de/homes/beckmanf/pspp

I deploy the nightly bundle at bintray.com. So now I use github.com,
travis-ci.org and bintray.com

I have three setups

a) https://travis-ci.org/github/fredowski/pspp

This is based on a 5 minute cronjob which mirrors the savannah git to the
github git. Any change
in savannah should trigger a build on the travis Ubuntu 18.04 LTS linux. There
are no build products.

b) https://github.com/fredowski/osxbundler

This produces the MacOS dmg bundle based on the current savannah git and the
spread-sheet-widget 0.6. I configured this as a nightly build. The bundle is
uploaded to bintray.com. The macports build environment is frozen.

c) https://travis-ci.org/github/fredowski/homebrew-pspp

This is the homebrew build with the 1.2.0 stable and your
pspp-1.3.0-g2131e8.tar.gz. It is currently configured as a nightly  build that
tracks the homebrew environment. No build products.

Fritz