pspp-dev

pspp german translation for the 1.4.0 release

From: Friedrich Beckmann
Subject: pspp german translation for the 1.4.0 release
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2020 11:29:12 +0200

Hi,

the last pspp 1.4.0 release contained an old and/or buggy pspp.pot file. See:

https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?59055

We will do a 1.4.1 release soon. I have made the german translation based on
this version. I contribute to the pspp software so I have signed the FSF
declaration already. Please find attached the de.po file and the updated
pspp.pot file. The de.po file is the one that I already included in the git

https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/pspp.git/tree/po/de.po?h=branch-1.4&id=cf52842845d0d4af0a49b87c313ec838bebf086d

The pot file is build from the current 1.4 maintenance branch.

Thanks for your translation work!

Friedrich