pspp-dev

Re: pspp 1.4.1 on debian - looks good but host test time limit fails on

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: pspp 1.4.1 on debian - looks good but host test time limit fails on hurd-i386
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2020 13:22:01 -0700

Do you know where I can find a hurd-i386 machine to test on?
The reason for this failure is not evident to me.

It doesn't look like the GCC Compile Farm has a hurd machine,
and I can't figure out how to log into the one porterbox that
Debian has (it's not managed by the Debian admins like most
are).