pspp-dev

Re: Building --without-gui

From: Friedrich Beckmann
Subject: Re: Building --without-gui
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2020 15:44:18 +0200

Hi Ben,

I have made the crossbuild with lxc containers. That works quite
nicely. The complete build environment is inside lxc:

https://github.com/fredowski/pspp-buildbot

Here is how to create the build environment in an lxc container

https://github.com/fredowski/pspp-buildbot/blob/master/create_win_vm.sh

The overall buildbot control including Harrys machine:

https://github.com/fredowski/pspp-buildbot/blob/master/master/master.cfg#L136

Harrys build script of the bundle:

https://github.com/fredowski/pspp-buildbot/blob/master/win/buildpspp4windows.pl

About installing user based lxc containers:

https://github.com/fredowski/pspp-buildbot/blob/master/INSTALL.md

Fritz