pspp-dev

Re: PSPP-BUG: [bug #49674] GUI 0.10.2 - Add plot option to EXAMINE gui i

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: PSPP-BUG: [bug #49674] GUI 0.10.2 - Add plot option to EXAMINE gui interface dialog for boxplot and QQ plot
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 10:54:12 +0200

On Wed, Sep 16, 2020 at 05:39:47PM -0400, Friedrich Beckmann wrote:
     The plot subdialog is added with commit

https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/pspp.git/commit/?id=45ca175f33ff07d6f9214698a776097075d07045

     The root and reciprocal root for the spreadlevel plots do not work, but
that
     is tracked in

     https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?59111

     So this should be in the release following 1.4.1

Currently, the version in master is called 1.4.2

If we are going to be adding new functionality (rather than cosmetic changes
and small
bug fixes) then I think we should change the version to 1.5.1

J'