pspp-users

Need baseline test of Windows port of PSPP 0.4

From: John Granata
Subject: Need baseline test of Windows port of PSPP 0.4
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 17:43:55 -0400

Folks,

I have completed a "baseline test port" of the 0.4 version to Windows.

The program installs via a user friendly setup program and seems to run OK for the few test cases I have pushed through.

I have no experience using the program myself and thus don't have the know-how or test vectors to do any type of significant assessment.

If you have a need to run under Windows and have some test data, please let me know and I will send it along to you.

Equally helpful would be .BAT file versions of the "make test" scripts - if you have these available kindly send them along.

Thanks,

johnG