pspp-users

Re: PSPP -- Scandinavian characters?

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: PSPP -- Scandinavian characters?
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 22:33:07 -0700

Paul and/or Minna Brown <address@hidden> writes:

>> What resolution is X running at?  I suppose it's
>> possible that
>> our default window size is just too big.
>
> 1024x768 is the resolution - I'm on a laptop...

The data editor's default size is set to 975x480 pixels.  Pretty
wide but I'm surprised that it overflows the width of your
screen.

It seems like it should be possible to shrink the default width
of the data editor, but I had no luck doing it in Glade.  John?
--
"I don't want to learn the constitution and the declaration of
 independence (marvelous poetry though it be) by heart, and worship the