pspp-users

Re: Graphing in PSPP

From: hippie dream
Subject: Re: Graphing in PSPP
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 12:41:54 -0700 (PDT)

So is there no way to actually modify the graphs then? I can produce them
using the text output driver but then they appear as PNG files as you said.
At that point I can't really change the axes or titles or really do
anything. I'm getting the feeling that graphing in PSPP is a work in
progress. Don't get me wrong, I understand that it isn't a simple task to
accomplish.

Also, I don't really know what postscript drivers are. Sorry. Enlighten me?
Thanks for your help!